Sunday, September 8, 2013

Candice Swanepoel For Victoria's Secret, September 2013


For me month can't pass without talking about Candice, mainly because she is one of my favorite models and because there is always something new happening in the world of this eye-candy angel. Candice recently did her new set of photos for Victoria's Secret, and to be honest when I take in consideration all her previous photos it is hard to conclude which one I like the most. But there is always new lingerie designs from Victoria's Secret to see that you don't want to miss. And one thing just got on my mind now ... when there was such a noise about Miranda Kerr leaving Victoria's Secret I can't even imagine what will happen when Candice time runs out, let's just hope it won't happen in few years since she is in my opinion the most loved angel by far.


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment