Saturday, August 31, 2013

"The Goddesses" in Interview, September 2013


Does Sex sells? I wonder... Lately there are loads of editorials with nudity, there is like nudity mania among magazines, it looks like there is some nudity competition. But for real I don't have anything against it, it just feels like there is plenty of it lately. While I tried to stay immune on that kind of editorials one really got under my skin. "The Goddesses" editorial in Interview for September 2013 fronts one of today's hottest models and they truly are the goddesses. All eleven of the models expose the ultimate sexiness and they all give their unique opinion about sexiness and how to feel sexy. I suggest you to hear their opinions, after all they wouldn't be today's most provocative and sexiest models if they don't know how to work it out. 
Let me know who's opinion you share most?


Candice Swanepoel - "I feel sexiest tanned and naked, when I am somewhere humid"


Miranda Kerr - "I'm often complimented on my skin"


Behati Prinsloo - "I feel sexiest when I'm happy and I can be 100 percent myself, stripped down and on a beach"


Alessandra Ambrosio - "Sexy is a state od mind... A woman should be confident with all her body parts. Nobody is perfect, but I really love my legs. I'm always in high heels so my calves are toned"


Constance Jablonski - "The ultimate sexiness in not obvious. It has to have a certain mystery, a desire of knowing more. It's exposing someone to the real temptation"


Jourdan Dunn - "Tattoos, tattoos on a guy is so sexy"


Cameron Russell - "I feel sexiest at 3:47 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Sundays"


Toni Garrn - "  What is sexy in one person might not be sexy in another. It's something iternal - There's no true way to define it... Low, deep voices can be very sexy in mu opinion"


Karlina Caune - "Curves and attitude are sexy"


Doutzen Kroes - "When you are comfortable with yourself, you exude an aura that is sexy"


Andreea Diaconu - "What do I find sexy? Height, humor, and honesty ... sure hair helps"

Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment