Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kate Moss For Topshop Spring, Summer 2014 Collection


It is nothing new to a see a models get into a designing waters, but when we see Kate Moss in a role of a designer then everything gets it's new heights. Because right now this is probably one of the most waited collections to get out, and it's realise date is actually very close. Collection will be launched in May followed with two Harper’s Bazaar covers. Legendary model is more then content about her designs "It’s seven years since the first collection so I’ve grown up a lot and I learnt a lot the first time round…This collection is a bit more sophisticated. Everything in the collection is something I would definitely wear. I can’t wait to get my hands on it."


Keep Being Provocative.


0 comments:

Post a Comment