Monday, June 16, 2014

Jennifer Lopez For Billboard Magazine, June 2014


JLO looks absolutely amazing in the set of photos made for Billboard Magazine, June 2014. Hot Latin beauty takes your breath away with her sexy and stunning look. Since it is in our human nature to know what is happening to our favorite celebs, I suggest you to take a look at this editorial, because in it Jennifer talks about her life, about her career and about her future. And after you take a look to this set of photos I imagine your reaction will be same as mine Dammmmn she's smoking hot!!! :)

On her life: “Things have changed so much for me. I had to really do some soul searching and just realize a lot of things about love, and now I feel like I come from a place where I’m stronger and, I think, better.” 

On touring: "I never put myself out there to show the world what I could do in the best way I could. And touring, you gain a lot when you go out there every night and sing when you feel good, or even when your voice is scratchy and you feel a little off. It made me want to get back into the studio without that cage I had put on myself. Once I let that beast loose, I was doing things I didn’t know I could do."

On being herself: “I’ve always strayed from embracing all these different parts of myself as a person and as an artist, but this time I was like, ‘I am all these different things. I can be silly, I can make fun of myself, but I can also be deathly serious and way too deep and introspective sometimes. I think people have so many more sides to themselves than just one. We’re much more colorful than that.” 

On being in this business for almost 20 years: "I don't think I have anything to prove anymore."

On the future: “I don’t know what I’m going to be doing in the next six months. I really don’t. And that’s OK for me. Because what I like is whatever happens is supposed to happen. And I’m good. I can roll with that.” 


Keep Being Provocative.




0 comments:

Post a Comment