Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's Not A Diet, It's A Lifestyle!


It's Not A Diet, It's A Lifestyle! This quote totally defines me, I simply enjoy being all the time on diet, and not any kind of a diet but the one that suits me. Which means I eat healthy food but also when I want to eat chocolate I eat it, when I want to eat BBQ I eat it... that doesn't mean I violate "diet" rules, because there is no special food order that I follow, I just eat what I like but as long as you eat in small amounts you are doing fine. You can always give yourself relief and treat yourself with some delicious deserts that your heart desires but then next few days stick to your usual healthy food routine. I think every girl should take care of her figure, and therefor you should always take care of your food order because that is the essential to staying fit. Giving excuses for being overweight is not provocative woman style. Because a real provocative woman is always taking care of her silhouette. So being fit and healthy is just a lifestyle I prefer :)


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment