Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Leyla Milani Khoshbin Fabulous Manicure And Diamonds


Leyla Milani Khoshbin is fabulous, famous and bossy Canadian model, actress, TV host and fashion designer. Her Iranian beauty is what can't pass unnoticed, that among other positive side of this successful woman is what gets every ones attention. And just recently I started loving her fabulous manicure ideas. Even tho I have to admit not all of her manicure styles is my cup of tea, still they are without a doubt amazing and I am sure it will give to plenty of you inspiration. 

What I liked the most and what made me write this post is the way she creates photos of her new manicure styles. She couldn't come up with the better way... In the company of her fabulous diamond ring collection ( that she have plenty of ) and with her car logo such as RR, Mercedes, Bentley or Bugatti you have a chance to see her manicure presented in the most fabulous way I have never seen so far. For more manicure style ideas, I suggest you to take a look at her splendid examples :)


How she do it :)


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment