Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Candice Swanepoel Revealing VS Fantasy Bra Event in New York


Like in a dream, Candice was glowing with happiness as she appeared in golden and dreamy Zuhair Murad dress. Beautiful blonde heroine finally revealed stunningly beautiful Victorias Secret Fantasy Bra in New York in the event specially dedicated to the breathtaking Fantasy Bra that we had a chance to see for the first time few weeks ago. This spectacular event made me even more impatient for the incoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show starting on December 10. So far I can only suggest you to enjoy in these gorgeous photos from Candice Swanepoel before heating for the VS Runway Show begins!


Keep Being Provocative.



1 comments:

  1. Dear Sales

    I am interested in your products

    I carry Dresses,formal wears,Denim,T-shirts,Tunics,handbags,Footwear, and i carry brands such as BCBG Max Azaria,Burton,Christian Dior, Fendi,Benetton,Diesel,Prada,Dolce & Gabbana,Versace,Mango,Lucky Brand Jeans,Gucci,Esprit,Fiorelli,Agnes B ,Miss me,Hugo Boss I will be very glad if you will like to have me as your customer my preferred method of payment is by my credit card . kindly send me your line sheet if you are willing to sell

    Thank you
    Catherine Johnston

    Catherine Fashion Boutique
    365 Cocody Rue 89
    Abidjan,Cote d ivoire
    West Africa
    Tel: 0022566299569

    ReplyDelete