Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter Obsession

Winter Obsession

I know, I mention it so many times so far... but I'll be boring and repeat it again :) I am absolutely in love with white, so much in love that next time when I am going to paint my place it will all be painted in white and all furniture will be in white as well, call me crazy but that's on my list to do in 2014! :D I hope I didn't went too far with it, but you know when you are obsessed with something you can't keep it all for yourself but we sometimes need to act and share it with others and in this case with you my dear sweets :)

DO YOU LOVE ALL WHITE STYLE? OR IS JUST ME? :)


OH MY WHAT A PERFECT WHITE HOUSE! .. CAN YOU BE MINE PLEASE? ILL TREAT YOU WELL, I PROMISE!


Okok, let's get back onto the subject, this gorgeous all white outfit present perfect daily style, and I don't even know from where to begin first, because every piece is equally beautiful... Gorgeous white pants is something you must poses, because they are classic item you can always count on. Wonderful Philipp Phlein sweater with jeweled shoulders gives special flare to the style and makes it distinctive and charming. Ralph Lauren Ricky bag <3 in white is my big obsession and mind blowing Michael Kors heels are just wow! All of it followed with whislist accessories makes this style truly amazing!

All of these fabulous pieces can easily be switched with plenty of similar items... so you don't have to spend all wealth just to be in famous labels. Oh and yea I missed the coat... oh well as long as it is snowy white it is perfect <3 tho... beautiful nude hues can also be so adorable, it's your choice! :D

Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment