Saturday, November 30, 2013

The 2013 Tiffany Holiday Windows


You know Christmas spirit is there when shops start preparing their stores with breathtaking winter and with Christmas spirit showcases which I absolutely adore! I admit I am one of those girls that gets attracted by everything that shines, hehe I admit I'm that one! :) And exactly these gorgeous window stores bring not just holiday spirit but also romance, love and happiness or at least those are the feelings that overwhelm me while watching at one of these lovely stores. These are Tiffany's Fifth Avenue store’s windows and even tho I am not having that chance to enjoy in their beauty, I hope some of you can enjoy in them while I can admire them only by the look at these photos... poor little me :( Can someone please take me to New York, I promise I'll behave! :D
PLEASE? :D


Keep Being Provocative.




0 comments:

Post a Comment