Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bvlgari Passion For Diamonds


Girls can't resist to diamonds, especially those diamonds coming from Bvlgari. Recently Bvlgari realised amazing set of elegant photos followed with known quotes regarding diamonds and women. And when I think of those quotes I can't even decide what quote I like the most because they all describe women perfectly well :)

-Big girls need big diamonds. (E. Taylor) 
-Love and beauty are virtues of the Stars. 
-I didn’t know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the woman I wanted to be (D. Von Furstenberg). 
-Style is the simple way to say complicated things.  (J. Cocteau) 
-What makes a fairy tale interesting? The possibility it may come true. 
-Style is the simple way to say complicated things.  (J. Cocteau) 
-If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. (A. Onassis)
-Happiness is the secret of all beauty. 



Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment