Friday, October 25, 2013

Lily Aldridge For Esquire UK, November 2013


Gorgeous Victoria's Secret angel Lily Aldridge graces the pages of Esquire UK for November 2013. We are all aware of incoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and judging by the hot looking Lily she is more then ready to hit the runway. While wearing provocative Stella McCartney and Dolce & Gabbana lingerie American beauty reveals her mother's Playboy Bunny secret and her love for "Game of Thrones."



On her mother's career as a Playboy Bunny: "When I was like 10 or 11, I found a copy of 'Playboy' in my dad's studio, and I ran to tell my mom! I thought it meant he'd had an affair or something! But my mom was amazing about it - she sat me down and explained that she was one of the Playmates. And I thought it was the coolest thing!"


On London being close to her heart: "I absolutely love London. I consider it my second home after Nashville. My dad lives here, and we come whenever my husband's touring Europe."


On her "Game of Thrones" obsession: "I love it - I'm totally into fantasy and sci-fi. The TV show is great, but the books are incredible. The Starks [are my favorite]. Definitely. The Lannisters are, like, meh, but the Starks - they're the ballers of 'Game of Thrones.'"


Keep Being Provocative.


0 comments:

Post a Comment