Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tiffany Turquoise Nails


Over the spring, summer days Tiffany turquoise hues are being my number one color for nails. Even tho red colored nails are my favorite but to kill that routine I somehow find Tiffany turquoise as a perfect change that got under my skin. Your lust for Tiffany blue can easily be satisfied with your new nail polish, and at the same time it provides you with vivid spring, summer spirit :) Dior St.Tropez Vernis is one of the most beautiful Tiffany blue nail polish, it actually got it's name after the opening of Dior's new boutique in St.Tropez. This nail polish absolutely screams summer, and since I am still mourning after loss of a hot summer days, I might as well ease the pain with Tiffany blue nail polish :)


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment