Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Marilyn Monroe Fabulous Quotes


She's a legend, an icon and idol, she is all girls admire, she is Marilyn Monroe. Her influence is vivid today much more then it ever was in her time. Her sentences still serve as an inspiration, these are just few quotes among plenty of her famous and fabulous sentences which you simply can not ignore.

"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course"

"Diamonds are a girl's best friend"

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."

"I have been told my eating habits are absolutely bizarre. But I don't think so"

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her"

"If I'm a star, then the people made me a star"

"What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can't I just be an ordinary woman?"

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything"

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world"

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful"

"A wise girl knows her limits. A smart girl realizes she has none"

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid so are regrets"

"One of the best things that ever happened to me is that I'm a woman. That is the way all females should feel"

"A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing"

"It's better to be unhappy alone then to be unhappy with someone else"

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"

"Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you"

"I restore myself when I'm alone"

"A smart woman kisses but doesn't love, leaves before she is left and forgets before she is forgotten"

"To all girls that think you're fat because you are not a size zero. You're the beautiful one, it's society who's ugly"

"She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that's important, you know"

"Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together"

"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be woman in it"

"Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets, because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted"

"This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about"

"I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent"

"All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same"

"I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful I sin, but I'm not devil. I'm good, but I'm not angel"

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space"

"They will only care when you are gone"

"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up" 

"If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them o.pretty"

"Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about"

"I'm the type of person that tries to fall back asleep in the morning just to finish a dream"

"Sometimes you miss someone so much that you forgot you are better without them"

"Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one"

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"

"Your clothes should be tight enough to show you're a woman but loose enough to show you're a lady"

"So keep your head high, keep your chin up and most importantly keep smiling, because life is beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about"


 Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment