Sunday, September 15, 2013

Calzedonia Collection For Fall, Winter 2014


If you are fan of tights, and I for sure am then Calzedonia is the right place to satisfy all your needs for incredibly beautiful tights. Their new collection line for Fall, Winter 2014 is presented by beautiful American model Emily DiDonato. Calzedonia tights are absolutely breathtaking especially because you can combine them as much as you like, and Italian brand provides you with such a lovely style inspirations that can come handy to each one of us. The range of Calzedonia leggings and tights is definitely wide : comic and flag prints and a mix of fabrics, such as leather and tulle are just few among their gorgeous collection. Oh and leather leggings are my number one, they are absolutely cool especially for incoming fall season since if you haven't heard leather is going to be all around us, so get ready and jump in the piece of the Calzedonia babes.


Keep Being Provocative.



1 comments:

  1. Oh my god! These Ultracor leggings are so hot. I wish I had all of these. I am so in love with this post. I guess, I have to shed some kilos to look like this. She looks amazing in every outfit. She is so pretty and the collection is mind-blowing. I am going to save this post and will shop from here only now.

    ReplyDelete