Sunday, September 8, 2013

Herve Leger Spring Summer Collection, 2014

BEAUTIFUL

Before I even saw all of the Herve Leger Spring Summer Collection for 2014, presented in the NY Fashion Week I was kind of a disappointed as I expected to see more from them. But then at the end few dresses were incredibly beautiful they literally erased my discontent from what I saw at the beginning :) These beautiful dresses which put smile on my face are absolutely breathtaking, they come in black, blue and white color while being embellished in a similar tones of jewels which adds a power effect to the three beauties. I call them BEAUTIFUL as they absolutely are. Absolutely perfect, absolutely powerful and absolutely provocative! While still being under the impression of these gorgeous stunners it comes to my mind that I can't say much about the rest of the collection, mainly because I am not impressed with the rest of it, but as far as I am concern Herve Leger did it's job and they have one fashion lunatic in love with their collection. That's why you make your own opinion on the rest of the designs :)

BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

Keep Being Provocative.

Photo courtesy: Fashionising.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment