Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tom Ford Spring, Summer Collection 2014


While back for WSJ Magazine Men's Style Tom Ford said "I'm at a point in my life where I want to make the very best. That's what interests me. If it's not the best, I don't want to make it" and now in the London Fashion Week where he presented his Spring, Summer Collection for 2014. we were able to see exactly what he was talking about. His runway show was far by my favorite. My eyes couldn't stay immune to the glow of his bodycon dresses who sparkled down the runway making us all wanting to shine bright like a star. Leather designs same as classy suits made an astonishing impression on all present fashion hearts now madly in love with Tom Ford like never before. You Mr.Ford are incredible! I absolutely adore your edgy, confident and sexy woman, this for a woman with an attitude ready to conquer the world like his designs are doing in the past few years. Even tho spring, summer usually comes in bright and more pastel colors, he brought something distinctive and mighty in the hues of black, silver and white mostly. I can already predict one hell of a hot and seductive Tom Ford spring, summer time.


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment