Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Joan Smalls And Tom Ford For WSJ Magazine, September 2013


Fashion designer Tom Ford and top-model Joan Smalls are featured in the September Issue of WSJ Magazine Men’s Style. Wall Street Journal or WSJ Magazine features and profiles of tastemakers in the worlds of fashion, business, design and culture, so seeing Tom Ford in it comes really naturally. "I'm at a point in my life where I want to make the very best. That's what interests me. If it's not the best, I don't want to make it." That's one really ambitious stance but since it comes from Tom Ford it sounds like only logical, because if you know anything about Tom Ford then you would know that perfection is what describes him and his work by now is as word-perfect. 


Keep Being Provocative.

If you wish you can read more from WSJ Magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment