Friday, November 22, 2013

Cartier "Winter Tale" Campaign For Christmas 2013


Honestly Cartier is a dream, it's what me and maybe some of you still dream of, but hey never surrender and always keep moving because at the end you might end up in Cartier store with bags full of Cartier precious jewelry :) To keep up with their tradition Cartier launched their new "Winter Tale" or you might as well call it Winter Fairy Tale, should I mention why? I believe these breathtaking images speak for itself, but just in case I don't end up unstated : I am absolutely loving this dreamy Cartier collection, starting from their fabulous diamond ring collection, watches and last but not least the ultimate must have beautiful Cartier love bracelet! And to be honest one can never have enough from Cartier, call me superficial but how can you possibly resist it, am I right? :) Look not even this cute baby panther could have resist in front of the luxury glow of Cartier jewelry, then how on earth am I or you supposed to say no? :) No way!

Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment