Friday, November 8, 2013

Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss For Versace Spring, Summer Campaign, 2009


Versace Golden girls, supermodels Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss presented Versace Spring, Summer Campaign for 2009. I love coming back to this campaign because it inspires me over and over again with beautifully sun kissed supermodels that look flawless in dashing Versace designs. Heavenly beautiful and absolutely divine Gisele and Kate look perfect in this campaign that is far by one of my favorites. All of the designs present perfection even today, few years after it was out, and I believe plenty of provocative ladies would gladly wear it, at least I know I would! Without a doubt Iconic Italian brand Versace knows how to dress legendary supermodels, and with a famous photographer Mario Testino it is hard not to achieve an iconic campaign that lives even today! Good things are good to be remembered that's why I wish you to enjoy in these stunning dresses that makes me happy for being a Provocative Versace Fan!


American actor and race car driver Patrick Dempsey was also in this stunning campaign next to the iconic supermodels.


This is one of the rarely seen photos of Gisele from this campaign, there is so many reasons to adore it :)


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment