Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Delete the negative. Accentuate the positive"

Hello dears! It's a wonderful day to stay home and just watch crystal clear snow outside from cozy and warm room, but someone have to work :) Luckily for me my work allows me to entertain myself with Facebook page and blog, how wonderful ... I know :D What I love most about it, is the fact that allows me to be much more productive then I thought it would at the beginning :) So, since this is the time of the year when we usually focus on what have been done in this year and maybe what haven't been done... My message to all of you would be :


You should definitely add this to your New Years Resolution List, since it will make your life so much easier :) If you only focus on positive things and people and delete everything that is negative starting from negative people you will find life much easier and more joyful! Take this year as one more experience that made you stronger and smarter :) After all we all learn something from mistakes, so welcome positive people and say bye bye to boring, whining and negative people :D


Are You Making Your New Years Resolution List? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment