Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dream Closet, Where Are You?


Some time ago I made a post about dream closet, and now I wanted to share with you updated dream closet post with more fabulous closets! And when it comes to me, well there is still one person I have to deal with in order to make my own closet... so annoying! I am just one step away to open the door of the call it "free room", because most of the time that "person" is absent and still doesn't allow me to make my own fairytale... honestly how cruel from him, I am actually talking about my brother! Hopefully he will change his mind soon otherwise I will have to use my blackmail card hehe :D In the mean time enjoy these fabulous closet selection that makes me cry each time I see it! 


Do You Have Your Own Dream Closet?


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment