Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Guess Holiday Accessories Campaign For 2013, 2014


Give a warm welcome to this South African beauty Nicole Meyer who graces this fabulous Guess Holiday Accessories Campaign For 2013. Lately I presented her in seductive Besame lingerie campaign lately and today I am happy to share with you this lovely angel who just got her first Guess Internation campaign. For a 22 years old model this means a lot "It’s such an honour for me to be associated with a brand like Guess. I have worked to be ‘up there’ with them. Guess is a brand with class and I think this reflects when they choose their models." After I saw her in Besame campaign first thing that got to my mind was "ohhh God, who's that girl, she's amazing" and now she proved to be even better in Guess campaign, so I can freely say this gorgeous South African beauty is the next in line to follow the fame of Candice Swanepoel and Natasha Bernard, who are also from South Africa. Meyer also said: "I have so many (dreams)! Every girl dreams of Victoria’s Secret and American Sports Illustrated, as well as a top beauty campaign… I can go on and on. There’s still so much I want to achieve here." I honestly believe her dreams can come true as she is truly angelic and I would love to see her among Victoria's Secret angels, she would be a real exotic refreshment with her gorgeous blue eyes. Guess once again brought to us sexy and modern line with fabulous heels, boots, bags and followed up accessories line that is absolutely amazing.


Keep Being Provocative.



0 comments:

Post a Comment